ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Bully on the playground

I was navigating around today and went to check out one of my favorite blogs--finishing law school. The guy that writes it is a very clever man who has a real gift, in my opinion, for hillarious sarcasm. I love it and he absolutely rocks. Ok, back on track. So, he posted a question the other day---is it ok to hate stupid people. He ultimately said yes. I work with the public on a daily basis and simply reinforced his statement. Yes, stupid people suck and it is okay to hate them. Some little bully who had neither balls(posted anonymously) or intelligence (I might add) to appreciate the blog's sarcasm commented quite rudely to both the blogger and myself. All I can say is if you don't like it fine but don't be rude about it. Didn't anyone teach you some God damned manners? Apparently not. If you happen to read my blog---get a life. The blog is sarcastic and quite hillarious if you had a sense of humor. Simpleton.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First time I read this post Mandy I thought the "you" in...
If you happen to read my blog---get a life
... referred to innocent avid readers of your blog such as myself!

>:op~

It wasn't until I went to the http://finishinglawschool.blogspot.com/ site and read the comments you made on his site that the context of the "you" in this post then made sense.

;o)

Having worked at a newspaper where I took the brunt of many customer complaints for several years I couldn't agree more with the "I hate stupid people" comment - they are such a waste of time... in fact, as the years progressed I found out I worked under a few!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home