ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Nice guys ALWAYS lose

I had an employee that quite frankly...drove me insane. He was a nice person in all reality, but for the kind of place I have I need quick people who can roll with the punches no matter what. I hate to babysit and crack the whip. We are adults in the real world...babysitting is for toddlers and I don't have time for it---PERIOD. I hate to be this bitch but business is business, plain and simple.
Anyway, I am in the middle of prepping for a HUGE visit from my corporate office and will be out for most of this week. So this employee I have been trying to guide and be gentle with under his "special" needs, calls me today to tell me he resigns. Got something better and just couldn't work for me anymore. I bent over backwards to help this prick keep his job and this is the thanks I get!!! Not even a G@# d*#@ notice, just I resign. Then this ass has the nerve to ask, can I still work as holiday help. F&*$! NO!!!! What part of take it up the ass did I not make clear?! Obviously, I am aggravated. I tried to be nice and didn't write him up all the time but now I am just plain pissed off. I feel like being really, really immature. I would like to pull his hair and slap him silly. Here's a nice dose of reality for me compliments of the REAL WORLD. Nice guys always lose. If you ever read this...YOU SUCK.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiger said...

TRUE

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home