ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Saturday morning thoughts

Couldn't sleep last night. I have a HUGE visit from my corporate office today and the butterflies they are a stirrin'. This is the first time I will meet our new regional director and have her view my store. I must say I have a really great store. Top in the district and top in the company more often than not. So much to remember. It's weird being the boss. I had this epiphany this morning...suddenly I am a real adult. This is my business and I am the boss. I am the one who makes the big decisions and answers for them right or wrong. YIKES. Just scary now that I am truly thinking about it and all. Funny, how your view of the world and your position/status in it can change from one day to the next. Being an adult means you don't throw a temper tantrum when you don't get to go to Bocktober fest. It means you suck up the responsibilty when someone quits and solve the problem that has thrown you knee deep in shit. Yes, being an adult sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home