ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Monday, September 26, 2005

5 things I learned about me today

1. Driving in the hot Texas sun sucks. Avoid at all costs.
2. Road tripping under the worst circumstances can be a freakin' blast if you have the right companion. (Gotta love my gal Laura!)
3. Smog really does help me breathe better than fresh air.
4. The best friends in the world are those who listen unconditionally and always help you see the bright side when you need it( or agree with you when it down right just blows!)
5. I am the biggest girlie gal in the world and every once in awhile I just need a hug ( in person or on the phone) damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home