ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

my belly fat has something to say

Why on earth did you think belly dancing would be an optimal way to awaken the muscles I bury within? I'd gotten rather comfy these past few years.
Let's get something straight here.....I have no intention of making it easy for you to get rid of me. There will be none of that "fat melting" here. Honestly, if this silly belly dancing is to continue, at least stop looking like a flailing fish outta water. Svelte, sensuous moves are a LONG way off.

yours truly,
belly fat

1 Comments:

Blogger The Shib said...

Yeah I had to stop that. The girl kept saying undulate to me in a sexy tone. I was not diggin' it. And I do NOT undulate!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home