ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I know I've said this before but

I really don't understand men. I mean not just a bit here and there....the male species entirely. What exactly do you hope to do when you say I want to hang but then fail to call? What exactly do you think that does to a person?

I'll say it again, in case no one freaking heard me the first time. Just tell me you don't want to hang out. As a matter of fact, don't tell me anything unless it is somewhere along the lines of I will be at your house in 15 minutes.

I am an adult. I will be ok if you do not want to hang out. Just say something and stop playing games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home