ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Yet another wrinkle in the road

An old friend called this past week. He and I always had a good time when we hung out. Hadn't seen him in forever. He's the one who's always been the nice guy that got his heart broken.

We hung out most of the week and last night we went out to for dinner, drinks, and a movie. It was nice but awkward. It felt like a date but I don't think it was supposed to be. I am confused about the level of friendship we now have. The hug before he left was kinda lingering and it seemed odd. I think there was a kiss about to happen but I pulled away before it could.

We went to lunch today before he went to work. It was nice. Good conversation. Nice meal. I don't know why but I'm nervous. And about what....I'm not sure.

I swear I meet a million jerks and you think a nice guy would be refreshing. Where are my marbles?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home