ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Are you kidding me?!

We all know I have had some dating mishaps lately. To say the least. Can't seem to find a decent man to save my life and then WHAM. A decent man shows up and has interest in me. Amazing.

So, what has to happen? Every hot man that walks near me suddenly has an interest in what I have to say. They all have to flirt. They have even asked me out. This after months and months of crazy first dates, lack of little interest, and no action. Now I'm attractive because I started dating someone?

Did I say I have bad luck with men or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home