ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Confessions of a spoiled american

I've been in a funky vibe for a couple of weeks now. I just feel so overwhelmed. Overwhelmed by work and people and money and the world in general. I don't think it's normal. I think I should be happy with my life thus far. I am healthy and have money in my pocket and a full tum tum.

I feel restless and like selling everything I have, which isn't much, to discover the purpose of my life. I know this is irrational. Maybe I'm supposed to be a missonary somewhere in Africa or a spice dealer in India. Perhaps my path should be doing something else other than what I'm doing and I just don't know it.

I think the next part in this scenario is where the people in white lab coats come and put you in a straight jacket and carry you away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home