ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Friday, September 07, 2007

So I'm wrong

about this one, possibly. He is really nice and not a push over. I know eventually the newness and niceties will wear off. For now though, I am going to relish in the fact that he's a nice guy.

He opens doors, pays for everything, and makes me smile and laugh a lot. He can tell what I'm thinking by the inflection of my voice! He's finishing my sentences mid stream. It's weird I never noticed over the past 3 years just how much he really paid attention to what I said and did.
The bottom will settle soon and then we'll see what the truth is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home