ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

boyfriend revisited

I had another weird dream about my ex boyfriend last night. This time I had started a new job and he and a bunch of his friends walked in. His blonde hair was now brown and short. He kept on smiling at me and it was so awkward. Then I remember him looking at my stomach and all I could think is why the hell is he looking at my stomach. I finally looked down to see a very swollen pregnant belly.

AGH!!!! was the initial reaction. It was like I didn't know I had my stomach bulging 5 ft from my torso. I just stared in disbelief at my stomach. I poked it and pushed at it. I had this really bewildering look on my face. It was way weird. He walked out and I just stood there like an idiot staring at my stomach.

I wanted to vomit, but woke up instead. That was way gross and way weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home