ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Color change stat!

I have a pattern. Today I woke up and when I looked in the mirror I noticed my roots were showing. That's a problem when you aren't a natural (insert color here). I was sort of sleepy eyed with my contacts not fully in place. I called and set an appointment to get my hair done and rolled back over.

Upon arriving I decided it was time for a change...a hair color change. I've had major blonde in my hair for 12 weeks. It's been fabulous but enough is enough. Anytime I get restless or blue, or hell, even bored I call my stylist and say I want to change my hair. When can you squeeze me in. Today, she was all to willing to pull out some swatches and play.

Thus....I am no longer idiot blonde (no offense to the blonde crowd). I am reddish brown with blondish highlights here and there. Very rich and dark and vixen. I like it.

I say in about 12 weeks I will be ready for another change. Until then I am a reddish brunette hybrid of sorts. Whatever the case several women complimented my hair as I ran errands. I'll take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home