ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Friday, August 24, 2007

it stinks down here

I'm having one of those days today. The one where your hormones are out of balance and everything stresses you out. I was out of my store for 3 days on business helping another team member out. I come back to piles of crap EVERYWHERE. I feel like nothing has gotten done in my absence. All of the chocolate is gone from my office. Some lady actually threw her freaking coupon at me today too. I wanted to reach over the counter and give her the nastiest papercut in her eye and then laugh.

And I'm depressed about the last dating incident. I feel like such a loser. Who finds weirdos like that? I must have a big flashing sign above me that says I eat worms and like them. I don't know. I never thought having such a bad date could be so detrimental to your self esteem. One of my friends said I should re-evaluate my dating pool. That's just it though. They have all been seemingly normal, independent, attractive men with steady jobs and a career path. I mean if you lower the standard any further you might as well not have any standards at all.

Scoot over Oscar (the grouch). I need some room to wallow. I may be down here awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home