ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Breakdown

Yesterday I spent an hour in mall traffic trying to pick up my take out. Frustrated from a long day I was all too eager to get home. I had no idea there was a huge event taking place across the street from my apartment. Traffic to my house was backed up for MILES. Lanes of traffic were piled up while drivers tried to squeeze into the offramp.

After an hour of moving 20 feet, I lost it. I put my hand on the horn and rested it there til someone moved. The horn blaring was accompanied by me screaming "MOVE!!!" for about 3 minutes. I just screamed and layed on that horn. It was magnificent. What a release of energy that took. Oh...and the loser holding up 2 lanes of traffic finally moved. Imagine that.

I arrived home, ate dinner, crawled into bed and cried for about an hour before I drifted into sleep.

Yesterday's madness was followed by watching MSNBC all day and crying bouts every few hours today.

I'm thinking another day or so of madness and I will need a tranquilizer or something to dull the effects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home