ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

blondie

I did it...again. I changed my hair color. I couldn't help it. I was bored and needed a haircut. Somewhere between the a trim and different look I lost control. I threw caution to the wind and the hairdresser poured on the toner and bleach.

I am blonde....sort of. Think blonde with brown highlights. Not platinum. Honey.

I feel sexier...and like people think I might be dumber. They always look surprised when I am competent and not empty headed. Poor blondes....you really do get a bad rap. There are plenty of smart blondes like my pal Lisa. I may be a fake blonde but I plan on busting up the dumb element. Jeez....it's just hair color.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if you can feel even sexier if you dye your hair purple?

;o)

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home