ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

utterly annoyed

I was happy that someone finally got the job. I mean after 6 months of no new manager, I was ready to sign any warm body up for the sake of just having someone there. I did not hire her....let me just be clear.

She is beyond bubbly. She is annoying and goofy. While it can be endearing for some, it is soooooooo not for her. She moves things without asking. Some of them look good and some of them look bad. Most of them just aggravate the living day lights outta me. Have you ever heard of consulting with the rest of the TEAM?

The nerves they are grating thin.

She asked me the other day where I went to school to make polite conversation. I told her where and what degree to simply oblige her. She said she had heard I was in school and working. She came in today and proudly announced she had decided to go back to school and at the same place. How cool is it that we are going to the same place?

We are not sorority sisters. In fact, I am fine without sisters at all. Can we please just move on?

Seriously, who does this sort of thing?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... you're *so* like bosom buds now.

You can do homework and assignments together, share secrets, go skipping up and down the store... *so* much fun to be had!

ROFL

10:21 PM  
Blogger mandy said...

that is not funny. incredibly NOT funny.

I have real friends for that kind of nonsense.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home