ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Friday, May 11, 2007

The new beef

Since I've had time on my hands, I decided it was a good idea to cook instead of grab a fastfood nightmare. I decided to try my hand at some chili and went to Krogers to find the ingredients. I had no idea a pound of ground beef was $6 a pound. That's so crazy. No wonder people become vegetarians. I decided since the recipe called for ground beef or ground turkey I would try the ground turkey. It was so much more inexpensive. No difference. My roomie, who is notoriously a picky eater, even liked it. Surprising. I am going to try turkey burgers and see how that flies. For now Bessie can feel a little better that one less American is not vying for her hide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home