ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

ha ha ha

Dreams are so funny. I had a dream last night about my ex boyfriend. He was a musician and sort of a bohemian. Very relaxed and laid back. He used to work at Starbucks. Awful breakup.

Anyhow, in my dream I was in the coffee shop and bought my usual. He was there working (this would make it more than 8 years there.) We were cordial and then he pointed to my finger. I was all non-chalant about it....like oh this. I had this monster engagement ring on.....I mean HUGE. Oh yeah that. My fiance gave that to me. Gotta go. Then I walked out and got into a range rover. His gaping jaw was the last of the dream.

I actually woke up laughing. The look on his face was just priceless. I am not the nasty vindictive type. I would never have the nerve to do that to someone. Dreaming it was pretty darn wonderful though. The things we dream of............

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha... in other words you gave him the finger!!

ROFL

:o))

I had a horrible dream on the weekend - I dreamt my grandfather died! It was quite a vivid dream (hence the reason why I could remember it) and considering he's just come out of surgery I'm a little concerned.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home