ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Monday, May 07, 2007

weirdo

Yesterday I got off of work and was dumbfounded. I had no homework to do. I had no paperwork to do. I was unsure of just what I should do with so much free time. I got the dog and trekked out to the dog park. He had a blast in the mud and wave pool, which was all good and dandy. The people at the dog park get to talking about their pets and how they this and that. I started to listen in and then one of them asked if the other was going to take Gonzo to Bob's birthday party. WHAT?!? After all Cheryl was putting so much effort into Bob's 18th birthday bash.

Are you serious? People throw birthday parties for their dogs. I mean I love Baxter and he might get an extra milkbone or toy but an actual party that has other pet guests? I think at this point you might want to think about getting some kids lady. It's time to graduate to kids.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I've never seen anyone throw a birthday party for their dog!! And I thought I had weird neighbours when they made a huge enclosed sanctuary out in their backyard for their cats and used to dress them up!!!

It used to be painfully annoying when at night you'd hear them pampering their cats all night.

I was of the same mind M: "Folks, just go get it on and have babies... please."

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home