ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Baxter and I got back from my dad's house, I noticed something peculiar. He was scatching an awful lot. I got him out of the car and did a careful inspection only to find his roll in the mud turned into a roll in some fleas. eeewwwwwwwww.....

I scrubbed him raw put some flea medicine on him and thought that was the end of it.

WRONG.

All I have to say is I just sprayed my house down with some chemical that smelled a lot like Raid. I can't step on my carpet and just finished bleaching the hell out of everything I own. I mean does it take a couple of hours for the colony to sprout??? I swear---car, tub, medicine, kennel; in that order less than 2 hours, every surface or washable fabric doused in bleach, and I spotted some 4 hours later. I mean Baxter has never ever had fleas and is on medicine too. I am perplexed.

If I never post again I have inhaled funky smelling flea powder/spray and died. Send help immediately and wear a protective body suit.

p.s. I am so disgusted I just might spray the house in a protective body suit again just to be on the safe side. ew,ew,ew,ew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home