ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Nice to meet you Rita--glad to see you go

Friday--watched the news all day long. Bit my nails to the nubs. I just want this thing to land and be over with. I'm tired--physically and emotionally. At some point I fall asleep on the couch.
Saturday morning--I turn on Headline news. The eye has hit near Sabine Pass and the Louisiana border. THANK GOD. Looks like the city had minor damage and some small emergency outbreaks. I am breathing a sigh of relief. While I was glad to get out of town and be with family, frankly, they are driving me bananas. I miss my apartment and my own belongings. I am used to my city existence. The cows and country are simply not for me. Shouldn't it be against the law to not have decent coffee or real entertainment besides Blockbuster video within a 25 mile radius? Dear God---I am nearing the end of my proverbial wire!!! Civilization PLEASE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home