ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A collective sigh of relief

The work craziness is finally over! I am happy to report that even in a delirious, caffeine induced, and sleep deprived state, I rocked it. The big wigs were happy and thought I had a smart way of approaching business. I mean, who the hell could ask for more? I most certainly could not.

And even better news is on the horizon. My oldest and dearest friend from, get this, high school, is considering moving out here with her family. I am so stoked. She and I have known each other for almost 15 years and she's the kinda friend who needs no introduction to your man drama, family nonsense, and other unmentionables. She got into law school and will be coming up here in the next 2 weeks to scout housing, etc. I was so sad when my other super close girlfriend moved away. Don't get me wrong, I was completely happy she was moving on to a new chapter in her life. I was just sad in that totally selfish way when your hiking buddy and Sex and the City marathon watching gal pal moves to the other coast. That being said, no one can replace that dear gal pal of mine...hell we shared some fond, fond memories in the Creek I need not mention:) However, a newer old friend to help pass the time would be, literally, a gift from God.

I'm excited to see how this unfolds. 2010 is turning out to be pretty decent, thus far, if I do say so myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Shib said...

Yay!
How exciting for you!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home