ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yogurtland and the hot man

I heart Yogurtland these days. Nonfat, super delicious, fruit toppings and no funky chemical after taste. Yum yum.

On my trip there Tuesday night (and yes, I substituted yogurt for dinner), I was in the midst of a deep conversation on my phone with my Meemaw about the filthiest hotels in america. Meemaw mentions there was a hotel in NYC that actually left food under the bed for the rats. I said, quite loudly, "That's DISGUSTING!" followed by a really ugly face contortion. The hot man in front of me turned in disbelief and looked at me with a hurt face. That's when I realized he thought I had commented on his choice of yogurt toppings.

He said, "I was just trying something new."

Right...I'm an ass. There was no way out of this one. So, I told him why I had said that. I mean clearly any hotel that leaves food under the bed for rats is disgusting, and fresh coconut on your chocolate yogurt is certainly a wonderful choice. Of course, I would say this to a hot dreamy man who likes frozen yogurt and looks like a running god in the flesh. Trust me. I wanted to die on the spot. I was a thousand shades of red tomato and stammering. What a way to meet a man. To my relief, he smiled and laughed.

"I guess I shouldn't have been listening to your conversation. Tell Meemaw that is disgusting."

Yeah, not possible I could remember my name, a clever comeback, or anything remotely human.

Damn...I must work on man-woman conversations. I have no reflexes anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice blog
Aman Toor
Free Hosting
Linux

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home