ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ahhh....grocery boy

He has a name. He is so hot. And everytime I see him I look like absolute shit. This time it was no makeup, wet hair, and yoga pants. I mean who the hell expects to see, let alone talk, to a really hot guy while picking up canned tomatoes for turkey chili? He actually asked me if I had a Valentine. Sort of let it slip right in there. I mean I think that was a sly way of finding out if I was single. Clever. Clever is good. I just stammered and turned beet red. I managed out a bizarre um, no just sort of hung out with my friends and did shopping and dinner. Yep...practically sounded like a retard without a clue, I'm positive of it, not to mention LAME.

Why do I keep doing this to myself?! I think someone needs to take me back to single girls 101. I've been out of circulation for awhile and man it shows.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

Lol! I remember the first time I met my present bf, I was drunk. The second and third time too. The fourth one I was also drunk and... stone...

We are together since more than a year now and... I am still asking to myself: "Damn! Why is this guy with me??!!"
I don't understand him!

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home