ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Am I smarter than....

I'm not a what I would consider a dumb person. I know, I know. No one actually thinks they are "dumb", but I have always been a good student, fast learner, and someone who generally has decent problem solving skills and common sense. That being said, how is it that I did not know after 7 months of owning my car, that the engine heat sensor and gas tank had icons that permenantly illuminate when you drive at night?

Somehow, this fact escaped my mental capabilities, and I took my car in to make positive these were not warning indicators before I left for a business trip tomorrow. Imagine how retarded I felt, when the service manager at the dealership simply smiled and said, "Ma'am....those lights are always supposed to be on. There is nothing wrong with your car."

I swear I must be a blonde.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home