ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Another side of vacation please

I just returned from a much needed vacation 2 days ago. My first day back at work was yesterday. It was the first time in a long time I was actually ready to come back to work. I was greeted with warm smiles and hugs surprisingly from my staff. One of my very endearing older employees pulled me aside and said, "don't take this the wrong way, but you look so relaxed and relieved. You must have gotten some good down time."

oh I did. I slept and slept and slept until after 11 am. I went walking and to the gym when I pleased. I went shopping and to the movies. I spent time with the most adorable baby EVER (my goddaughter--Tivoli) and got a chance to really leave it all at the office. Turns out we both have a princess mindset and love to shop. I gathered this from the very fashionable dress she had to have and hugged while her momma and I shopped.

Damn why did I have to come back?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home