ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Monday, January 16, 2006

I"m baaaack.....

After a very trying holiday season, sickness, and family I am finally happy to report I am still alive. I apologize to anyone, if there are such people, who read this blog with any regularity. In my line of business, the holidays are the biggest money maker of the year and the chance to make up lost ground. It is not an excuse, merely a reason why I neglected to write here.

Anyhow, I am glad to be back. Updates---I am still cigaretteless in Houston, I am still working out, and I have set some new goals for myself this year. I look forward to blogging more soon, however, the Golden Globes are calling my name....please forgive my shallow obsession with Hollywood.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you'd fallen off the face of the earth chasing a cigarette pack?

(Well it's amazing what my little mind can conjure up to what's happened to you when you're not here!)

;op

Glad to hear you're back, fighting fit, and in one piece. No doubt the holiday season flew by.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home