ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Am I really working today?

On days like today when things are supposed to be really bad at work, I am especially glad that it was quite the opposite. Today is the biggest shopping day of the year in America and millions of people piled into their cars and crowded into retailers everywhere and anywhere. Don' t get me wrong, it was hella crazy today. But, inspite of the bad mood layover from yesterday, my staff did their best to put a smile on my face... the boss. Honestly, the fact that they worked so hard to make me smile and did amazing sales....I was so overwhelmed and proud. I like to think of my staff as family and today they were laughing and joking and simply having fun at work. I couldn't help but smile, their good humor and fun was infectious. Sometimes even the boss needs someone to cheer her up too. Thanks team for making today just a little bit better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home