ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Monday, November 21, 2005

I'm baaack ladies and gentlemen

After much agony and debate with the little monster called my self esteem, I made a decision this morning---actually several. One is that I really should stop smoking. It is a very bad habit and it makes me smell like charcoal. Second, I need to start working out again. This time last year I had lost like 30 pounds and looked fabulous. I smiled a lot more and I got a lot more boy action. Upon seeing the size of my ass, the lack of interest abroad was unfortunatly apparent. I also think I should really start to re-evaluate my finances. While I am not rolling in the dough, I should not be living paycheck to paycheck. Lots of serious decisions made this morning.

On the upside, I did trek to the gym and huff and puff for about 45 minutes. I think I deserve a gold star. Now, if only I could solve world hunger or say get world peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!

Am I on the right blog??

Giving up those fags?? AND EXERCISING??

I *must* be on the wrong web page???

I'm likin this new woman!

You deserve more than a gold star - how about a big smile?

>;o)

Ryan

8:23 PM  
Blogger mandy said...

well thank you ryan. A smile is always a better gift than a gold star!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home