ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Friday, November 25, 2005

thanksgiving is for turkey...DUH!

Today was a tough emotional day for me. Had a lot mess floatin around in the noggin. Happy to report that through some kind words of encouragement and email I was able to resist the urge to smoke and, yes, I even made it to the gym. I was the only retarded american sweatin' it up at the gym but god help me I wasn't smoking and I didn't over eat. Damn...this is tough.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope all this tough work doesn't turn you into a man!

10:21 AM  
Blogger mandy said...

not likely since that would mean i wouldn't have hips or boobs and those aren't going anywhere my friend. I just have better looking arms and legs!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home