ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Nicotine scrambles my brain

Today I am home and Sunday was the last day I smoked a cigarrette. I have chewed through something like 2 and half packs of gum and am now dying for one damned puff of tobacco laced air. This is pathetic. So quitting smoking is not as easy as I originally thought. I am determined I will not turn to food to kill my strong desire to smoke. I know I will not die but on days like today without family on the holiday and heartbreaking news about old loves I need a cigarrette to calm my nerves. When did I come dependent on a cigarette to solve my problems and ease my pain?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't do it Mandy.

C'mon girl... you can do it.

If you want to feel real pain: go for a jog - it'll help strengthen your lungs and will also get those endorphins pumpin.

And not to mention make you look even *more* fantastic (is that even possible, or are you already perfect?? LOL).


Ryan

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home