ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Saturday, July 03, 2010

A rare treat

My crazy neighbor that stalks me occassionally has one positive attribute. She plays the piano. Every Saturday afternoon, she gets on her piano and plays a variety of Charlie Chaplin melodies, classical riffs, and some improvised tunes. Somehow as the notes bellow thru the ceiling and waft down onto the balcony even Baxter can't help but relax in the sun as the music fills the apartment. I'm sure it bugs people to hear the music for hours on Saturday and even Sunday afternoons, but I find it calming and even a treat of sorts for someone like me, who thoroughly enjoys music in all its forms.

Who knew crazy Asian neighbor with slighly creepy eyes was so musically gifted? I prefer to enjoy from a distance and within the safety of my own home.

She's still crazy people. Don't let the music fool you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Critica said...

Wow. The Asian neighbor of your is one of my favorite things you mention on this blog (because she's CRAZY!)... I cannot believe she a piano player. That would be comforting, listening to her music. I love the piano and I sort of play, but not that well. Maybe she's using it to hypnotize you? Lol, I'm kidding.

11:06 AM  
Blogger mandy said...

She's a lunatic, hands down. But crazies tend to have "creative outlets." Whatever the case, I am glad it's not something really strange like being a nudist or using Chinese witchcraft to plot my destruction.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home