ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The last straw

You gave your notice. You're supposed to be doing office work because of your "condition." I normally sympathize. Normally. But the boss asked you to do that damn report because we worked 12 hours getting your crap done for your visit. For your walk thru. And still you half-assed it. Maybe because you don't care. But I do care. My name was on it and I had to redo it at 1 in the morning after a hellish day that started with email wars at 5:30 am.

I feel no remorse when I say, you are a bad "colleague," if you can call yourself that. You make me angry beyond words because you are not a team player, merely a selfish person disguised in a psuedo-friendly demeanor.

You're a bitch and I'm glad you're leaving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home