ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I did it

I hired a trainer. I have been struggling with the same 10 lbs for the past 2, almost 3 months. I always get here. I start to seesaw between 10 lbs and then I gain it back. For the first time in my life, I don't want to lose this battle AGAIN. I know I have a lot of underlying emotional issues that have prodded me along. I can't stand that I've let this beat me for the last 16 years because that's when my real weight issues started. I'm done. I've made up my mind.

I had my first session last Thursday. I have not been able to move anything without wincing in some sort of pain. I hate it, but it's a start. I'm going to win this one, once and for all because being the fat girl for the next 15 years is not what I had in mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger Critica said...

It's good that you're trying to fix what's bugging you. You go, girl! lol :)

10:24 PM  
Blogger Lily Lang said...

You will be better. Really..Trust can be a art to push us forward.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home