ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

For the record

I've never exactly been a girl's kinda girl when it comes to communication. I bottle things up. I don't want to talk about it. I would rather glaze over it and sort it out later. Most girls I know wanna talk about it and make it better, etc. I prefer straight forward conversation to mindless chatter. I can take good natured ribbing and dish it right back. When you tell me that's the kinda girl you are too, I guess I thought you meant it. Which is why yesterday I was blindsided by your sudden attitude and overall crankiness about being your parent's bitch (running their errands while you are unemployed).

For the record, get over it. It was your joke I reiterated to you. YOUR JOKE, NOT MINE. Don't call yourself that over and over again. Don't laugh at it 100 times when I say it back to you and get all crazy on 101st time. First of all, I don't care. Secondly, the whole situation is retarded. Take some Midol and call me when you move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home