ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Vacation photos


My older brother laughing at my bridesmaid dress mishap. The damn zipper kept sticking and I had to shimmy into it from the bottom up or risk ripping the dress. This after I had eaten a big dinner and the dress was 2 sizes too big. My sister in law and other brother were attempting to shove me in it and zip it up off camera. I shouldn't have had that slice of pie with dinner.


The newest addition to the family scarfing Mickey D's without shame. Enjoy it now kid.


Me and my dad after our birthday dinner. He turned 67 and I turned 29. He's obviously not so happy about his.


The four most important people in my life: my 3 brothers and dad

1 Comments:

Blogger The Shib said...

Your dad is so cute in that last one!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home