ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

You smell

and not good I might add. This what I was thinking as I sat down to eat my lunch 2, yes 2, tables away from an elderly man at the California Pizza Kitchen. It was a cross between pee and moldy, funky dust. I hope I don't smell like that when I get old.

You can imagine I lost most of my appetite since the smell kept wafting across the room. Good God, oh how I wish there had been another place to sit. ANYWHERE, but no. This is just the kinda luck I have.

Just a note: It is not only impossible to eat your lunch while holding your breath, it is entirely annoying. Somebody give that man more than a sponge bath, preferably with some strong lye soap and a bristly brush. People are trying to eat!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

I hate that nasty smell that radiates from old people. That's why I hate nursing homes...

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home