ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Pee wee and Paya



That's my dad and the youngest addition to the family via my older brother and sister in law. Tell me you don't wanna squeeze them cheeks and give them both a hug?

It sort makes me want to move closer to home and have a little one of my own. And then I remember Josiah (paya is his nickname) still poops in his diaper and shoves everything in his mouth including the dog's chew toy. My dad (pee wee is his nickname because he's ridiculously short in comparison to my brothers) still hounds me when I'm not home before 11 pm when I visit. He sniffs my breath for alcohol and gives me the crazy eye if I've been out with a boy. Did I mention I turn 29 in almost 2 weeks?!

Yeah, not so much. I enjoy my SSB time and having people, especially boys, over without consent. Besides, I get cranky about taking the dog out at 5 am when he has to pee. The moment has passed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home