ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I think I might be....

a loser. I was invited to a wild girls night on the town. Yet, I willingly chose to go to yoga, rent movies, eat dinner and crash by 10:30. 10 years ago I would have been dolled up and ready for action.

And again, here I am, up @ 6:30 am on a saturday morning when all the cool people are still asleep.

I'm getting old:(

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Not at all! What you did sounds more fun than partying :) I say this with all seriousness.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Critica said...

There is no way that this makes you old! I'm younger than you and I prefer doing that than partying as well! And if anything, getting up early is a good thing.
:)

6:35 PM  
Blogger mandy said...

Well at least I'm not alone! I think my days of being the "shot Queen" and staying out until all hours might very well be over.

11:48 AM  
Blogger pup said...

lol, your not the only one... I am in bed, with the lights off and tv on, 7 nights a week, by 10:30.

I use to love going out all night with the girls. I swear, back then I never got a hang over.. now it seems if I go out on a saturday night I don't feel normal till mid monday afternoon...

3:28 PM  
Blogger Sloane Leigh said...

Thats my kinda fun! Yoga and reading are heaven for me.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Mindy Faith said...

That is my kind of fun too...I am four years younger but that sounds like more fun to me sometimes. I wish more people our age were like that!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home