ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Monday, March 22, 2010

I hate my life

This is what my morning has boiled down to starting at 8 am:

  • My 26 year old brother just got engaged to his 37 year old girlfriend of 6 months last night. The wedding is a week before my 29th birthday, May 2010.
  • My best friend is moving in with her boyfriend that she stole from another girl. He thinks hitting on her friends is ok and acting like a child is acceptable, in addition to cheating.
  • I am pushing 29 in 2 months, no serious dating let alone marriage proposals in sight, and fighting with my crazy Asian neighbor who might kill me with a knun chux and a chinese star dipped in poison.
  • I have allergies so bad my eyes look like punching bags, my throat is swollen, and I can't breathe without my mouth gaping open.

This is exactly why my life sucks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sloane Leigh said...

You are young. do not get married just because you feel old. I made that mistake when I was 25 and can tell you it was a mistake. Marry your best friend. I married the wrong person 21 years ago and wish I knew then what I know now.

Wait.

when it is right youwill know, you may be 30 or 40 but it doesnt matter. Love yourself andyour life and Love will find you.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Critica said...

Wow. That's quite a bit of... drama? Yes, I suppose we can call it drama.

...but I laughed when I read about your Asian neighbor and the knum chucks!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Marriage? You shouldn't be allowed to think about it until you are 35. It will all fall into place.

Envy not the women who marry too young and want ugly fugly bridesmaids dresses. That isn't you.

hugs

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home