ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

And yet another way to scare the crazies away

I ran into my other normal and rather decent looking, single neighbor. I asked him about the crazy little asian woman and whether she had bothered him. We chatted for a few minutes. After I told him about her stare down in the laundry room, he replied quite casually, "Next time just walk around naked. That will teach her to keep on stalking you and not to be snooping around your windows."

"I want to scare her...not kill her," I said.

"Not likely," he said and opened his door smiling.

No makeup and sweaty from yoga. Oh, yeah baby....that's how I roll.

4 Comments:

Blogger c-ing said...

sounds like this neighbor needs to get a life. Why not give this woman a real show when she looks through your window. Pick your nose and pretend to eat it. Scratch your butt. Moon her. Make obscene gestures. Write crazy phrases on paper and hold them up for her to see. Ex. "I eat raw frogs with hot sauce."

12:42 PM  
Blogger Kas said...

I agree with c-ing!! Or get a giant blow up doll. Dance (but badly)with no music. Anything to give a 'good' show!

4:22 PM  
Blogger mandy said...

I've definitely thought about it, but I have this insanely nagging feeling like I shouldn't. I fear the ninja star dipped in poison:)

10:23 AM  
Blogger Critica said...

This situation sounds like something I'd get myself into. You have my sympathy.

I really don't have any suggestions for this odd situation. Maybe she'll move away?

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home