ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

He called

Grocery boy. He had a huge fight with his girlfriend and needed someone to talk to. We talked about how he doesn't think he can be with his girlfriend anymore. I didn't know what to say. I mean, I assume this has been a long time in coming. I just sort of listened and said I couldn't weigh in. You need 2 sides of a story to know the full scope of things. I said do what's in your gut. Your gut always knows well before your brain or heart.

He seemed pleased with that response. I tried to make him laugh because that's what your friends do when you are fighting with your boyfriend/girlfriend. He was in better spirits than when he called, which is always better.

I think I am in friend territory but it's actually ok. There was no fear to make an impression and isn't that really the best feeling of all when you are still licking your own wounds?

1 Comments:

Blogger haktar said...

Hey. I like your blog. Makes me smile. :-D

Hope you don't mind me following along in your journey, do stop by mine if you are so inclined, although it's unlikely to update for a few weeks.

Haktar

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home