ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A big step

I love to spend money. There is no doubt about it. I always pay my bills but spending money on things I like makes me happy. Yesterday, I decided to go spend some cash. I went to all my favorite haunts and yet nothing really appealed to me. I actually left without making a purchase. No money spent. I had this odd realization about that spending....there are more important things I want to do with my money besides come home with some hot pair of shoes or great looking purse.

I know, I know.... a monumental step in my life. Next I'll start wanting to make sensible purchases and saving more for retirement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home