ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

I like my teeth

Some friends and I took a day trip up to North Carolina to see the Biltmore Estate today. It was quite picturesque and I was smitten with the whole area until dinner tonight. At the restaurant we ate at, I noticed several adults happily parading around in overalls smeared in what I can only hope was dirt and not what I thought it might have smelled like. In addition, everyone seemed toothless and I could hardly see through all the Confederate flags displayed on every wall.

I'm not sure if anyone told these people, but the Yanks won the war a LONG time ago. Wearing rags and not going to the dentist demeans you not them.

On second thought, I'm going to have to reconsider my opinion of that place based on the fact that I value my teeth and clothes. No offense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home