ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Creepy guy magnet

Last night my friend and I went to a birthday party for her brother. We had a great time laughing and talking. Man #1 came up and started talking to the group of gals I was sitting with and kept talking about how I looked like a teenager. Whatever. That line is sooo old. Are you old enough to drink? Hell yes. For 5 years as a matter of fact. He then casually leans over and tells me just how much he likes to date women who are not African American like himself. He much prefers Latina women...."like yourself." Riiiight.

Creepy guy #2 seemed normal, but I guess they all do, don't they? At first the conversation was good and then he asked me if I was engaged. What? The ring I had on was a band of daisies....no diamond. Clue numba 1 he was abnormal. Then he asked why I had gotten out of my last relationship. Hey buddy....I met you 15 minutes ago. Are you planning a wedding or something? Brain should have been sending out an SOS after that. Apparently, my brain had gone for a lipgloss check or something. Lastly, I got my friend to walk me to my car and creepy guy calls me 15 minutes later to ask who that was. Ok stalker. I think you might need to never ever try to come near me again. Crap....I totally forgot to give him a fake number. I'm out of the loop for mere months and my brain goes to poop. I need a refresher course.

I swear I have a creepy guy magnet embedded under my skin somewhere. No one else I know attracts crappy men like I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home