ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Dating 101

should be given to anyone outta the game longer than 5 years.
There are rules people. Have a beer and loosen up. I swear you'd think some people had never had a decent conversation with the opposite sex.

And another thing fellas: I am not an idiot because I am wear lipgloss and paint my nails. I know about sports and almost all things male just short of actually being one. Try those lame one liners and jokes on giggly ridiculous girls with no soul. I have substance, brains, and a killer smile that will make you do things you's never dream of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home