ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Boys, boys, boys

There are but a few things women can truly take pride in. Getting a man to rinse out the sink after shaving, getting them to pick up their underwear, etc. It takes time. Blood, sweat, and tears to be exact. I have made a remarkable accomplishment. My brothers and dad after 20 years finally lowered the toilet seat. Not once my friends. It was all weekend.

Hallelujah...Hallelujah....Hallelujah

Wow. I always knew it could happen but I am still in awe.

May this act be a beacon of hope to all women across the globe. Dare to dream the impossible :)



1 Comments:

Blogger Dane said...

I'm still trying to get my girlfriend to leave the seat up for me when she's done. I'm definitely not smart enough to change so maybe she can.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home