ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

what did I do?

I am at a loss today. About 2 months ago I had some electrical work done at my place of business. Thinking there was no way the electrician was going to be anything to admire, I dressed down and went in without any expectations. To my surprise, he was HOT....I mean smoking hot. We had the store to ourselves for a couple of hours and while I did paperwork and he worked, we talked about everything under the sun. He was funny, sweet, smart, and an even bigger flirt than me. We joked about getting together. No numbers...no expectations.

He came back in to finish some work this week and again...the sparks flew. There was banter and flirtation heavy in the air. I mean God, if ever there was chemistry between two people, this was it. He said he would like to have dinner, drinks, and some good conversation and said he'd call. I accepted cautiously but with absolute joy. We got the parts he needed and when I called to schedule the work order his dispatch let it slip he was going to drop in "unscheduled." Never showed. Called today because my boss in training sort of barked about the fact that the work was not complete. I explained all the problems we'd had, the fire, etc. and called the dispatch again. He was surprised he had not showed and said he would call to remind him to stop in.

Never showed again.

I feel like he doesn't want to come in because of me. I thought someone asking you out meant they wanted to see you again. Did I do something wrong?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did he actually finish the job when he came back in this week?

If he did and he's heard that you want him back he may feel a little embarrassed.

If not, then I don't know why he doesn't come back.

Maybe you did scare him!

Eeek!

Or maybe he doesn't want to come back because he's with someone else and if he sees you again he'll think that you'll think that you'll want to take the flirtatious relationship to the next level and if you do take it to the next level and kiss him his woman will see the lipstick he forgot to clean off his face and will cut off certain anatomy while he's sleeping and he'll bleed to death!!!

Eeek.

Nah, seriously I dunno.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home