ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Hello love?

This past weekend my best friend got into a serious car accident. He and I have been friends for so long. When I went to visit him this week it was so hard to see him unable to do the things I am so used to seeing him do. I wanted to cry. Somewhere in between helping him around and keeping him company, I realized I would just break in half if he was gone. I couldn't imagine not having him there. This whole thing, in addition to our sort of acknowledgement of our feelings for each other, has been quite an ordeal. I think I care about him a lot more than I have ever known or been able to acknowledge to anyone. It's scary.

Sitting on the steps of the gazebo with the dogs in the yard Saturday morning, I realized I could actually love this guy. When did this happen? What if I'm imagining things? This is uncharted territory and I feel lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home