ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Diarrhea of the mouth

Men should have a warning label that is clearly visible to all women. It should read:When it means something I promise the only words that will fall out of my mouth will be idiotic no matter how much I try to stop it. That way when it happens we won't be surprised. I was under the impression that if you were a true friend you might actually have sympathy for a friend in their time of need no matter how annoying, boring, etc. Clearly Lady Chicago has had an impact on this particular friend if you get my drift.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about warning labels on women's ears?

Maybe a sign to the effect of "Proceed with caution" before it reaches the ear drum.

;op

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home